Thanks Steve,

Currently, the R710's that I had been looking at, I was actually
remembering not to have a raid controller since I seem to remember coming
across that in my reading on Triton Data Center somewhere and sent the
retailer a message asking if it had  Intel VT-x and EPT support.  I
actually came across the 710's on eBay and was just investigating a bit
more on them to get a feel.

I'll try to find these 9X systems that you are talking about and have a
look see before I make a purchase.

Cheers,
Lonnie