Hi Daniel,

I just started looking at the Danube release and it looks like you have
brought things together nicely, but was trying to locate what major
changes, improvements, or modifications the Danube release has over Triton
and could not find a list anywhere to look over.

I am sure that you have made some changes as your post describes to some
degree, but was looking to try and get a feel for why I might be interested
in installing your Danube release over Triton. One thing that I did
immediately see on your site is that you have a Community release which
seems to have less features than your Enterprise release while also
offering the Danube Cloud while Joyent seems to have their single Triton
release while focusing on the Triton Cloud services.

This was just meant to be quick observation and I have not looked heavily
into the Danube software while still very new to the Triton Data Center as
well so I'm not really one to do any type of evaluations or comparisons at
this point, but I am all for making things easier so that one can setup a
solidly functioning private cloud so as to be able to focus on containers
and their uses while minimizing the concerns about the infrastructure.

Personally, I am setting up a private cloud to learn from and test, with a
major focus on running Docker containers, micro-services and possibly
Kubernetes at some future point.

Cheers and have a good day,
Lonnie