Hi Lonnie,

thank you for pointing out that we don't have this comparison, we'll try to fix that. But this is not about competition anyway. Our focus is a bit different.

To answer your question: first of all, Danube Cloud (DC) is trying to be user friendly and easy to use in the first place. You don't need the dedicated headnode (the management are just few VMs that can be migrated anywhere). On top of that, DC includes full Zabbix install for automated monitoring of all nodes and hosted VMs, full featured VM backups using incremental ZFS snapshots, DNS server, multi-tenant IP address and networks management, etc.

All this stuff is in community edition. Enterprise version is about SLA support, not about features (all our new work goes into the community edition).

Cheers.
Jan