Hi Jan,

Thanks for your quick response and for pointing out some differences.
Please forgive if the implication was about a competition as that was not
my intention, but mainly to just try and determine what were the main
differences between the two implementations.

Being still new here, I am just trying to wrap my head around all of the
information and sort it appropriately so that it will allow me to better
install and setup a solidly performing private cloud on which I easily work
with our own project.

Thanks again,
Lonnie