I seem to remember there was a consensus that using Rapport (the software
recommended by RBS among other banks- I think) on a mac was a mixture of not
necessary and unhelpful as it slowed everything down and was buggy.
Is that still the case?
I keep having to tick a box that I have read the recommendation from RBS that
using it is highly desirable but so far have resisted actually installing it.
I can see a scenario rapidly approaching when if one’s bank account did get
compromised online and money disappeared then RBS might not compensate one and
try and wriggle out of any responsibility.
Any thoughts anyone?
Thanks in advance.
Nick