Interesting. (re your father-in-law Tony)
That makes me ask whether IOS10 & soon 11 is more secure than Sierra or
previous iterations of MacOS? Or is an iPhone or an iPad inherently more secure
than a laptop or desktop?Something in the electronic architecture (due to Apple
Pay use)?
Certainly RBS keep plugging there phone app.
Nick