I have some experience of this, none of it good. My business bank, the
Co-operative, have basically insisted that I install this on my Mac or they are
going to limit the amount of money I can pay out on any single day. Most of the
time this is fine but paying staff and occasionally suppliers could easily
exceed the limit they are threatening to impose. So I installed it, it crashed
immediately, I re-installed it, it crashed again. I told the Co-operative and
they referred me to the Rapport support team to whom I sent logs etc for them
to analyse. To cut a long story short they have not got a clue why it is not
working. I would add this has happened on more than one Mac, both running
up-to-date system software on each occasion.
I am therefore not running Rapport at the moment, the ball is in their court as
it were and I am wondering why this software is so widely adopted by financial
institutions.

Chris