Just as a test yes

Sam

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

Sam Mullen
+44 (0)7747778022 <tel://+447747778022>
i...@macambulance.co.uk <mailto:i...@macambulance.co.uk>
www.macambulance.co.uk <https://www.macambulance.co.uk/>
MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration 
number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain 
privileged or confidential information.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete 
the email immediately.


> On 13 Mar 2018, at 18:17, andrew lancaster <andre...@mac.com> wrote:
> 
> Hi Sam. That wouldn’t really be feasible - the router is downstairs and the 
> iMac upstairs ... it’s a bit large to move about easily. Unless you mean 
> simply to see if it works?
> 
> Andrew
> 
> Sent from my iPad
> 
> On 13 Mar 2018, at 18:03, Sam - MacAmbulance <i...@macambulance.co.uk 
> <mailto:i...@macambulance.co.uk>> wrote:
> 
>> Can you try an ethernet cable from router to iMac?
>> 
>> Sam
>> 
>> MacAmbulance Ltd.
>> Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development
>> 
>> Sam Mullen
>> +44 (0)7747778022 <tel://+447747778022>
>> i...@macambulance.co.uk <mailto:i...@macambulance.co.uk>
>> www.macambulance.co.uk <https://www.macambulance.co.uk/>
>> MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration 
>> number 8466597
>> 
>> This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain 
>> privileged or confidential information.
>> If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete 
>> the email immediately.
>> 
>> 
>>> On 13 Mar 2018, at 17:06, andrew lancaster <andre...@mac.com 
>>> <mailto:andre...@mac.com>> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Hi. Highly frustrated with internet access. I changed from BT to Zen in 
>>> December. My iPad, iPhone and MacBook (an old one, c.2008) could all 
>>> connect via the fritzbox fine but my iMac couldn’t, or only for seconds at 
>>> a time after switching internet access of and on again in the bar at the 
>>> top right of the screen. 
>>> 
>>> After following advice very kindly offered from Smug members, it has since 
>>> worked perfectly from early January until yesterday. When there were 5 
>>> short power outages one after another, which turned off both the Mac and 
>>> the FritzBox. I was still able to connect to the internet this morning but 
>>> a further power cut seems to have scrambled something. I’m back to being 
>>> able to access the net in everything but the iMac. 
>>> 
>>> Any advice would be very much appreciated. Many thanks
>>> 
>>> Andrew. 
>>> 
>>> Sent from my iPad
>>> 
>>> -- 
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>>> "Sussex Mac User Group" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>>> email to smug+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com 
>>> <mailto:smug+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
>>> To post to this group, send an email to smug@googlegroups.com 
>>> <mailto:smug@googlegroups.com>.
>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/smug 
>>> <https://groups.google.com/group/smug>.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout 
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.
>> 
>> 
>> -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "Sussex Mac User Group" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to smug+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com 
>> <mailto:smug+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
>> To post to this group, send email to smug@googlegroups.com 
>> <mailto:smug@googlegroups.com>.
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/smug 
>> <https://groups.google.com/group/smug>.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout 
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.
> 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Sussex Mac User Group" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to smug+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com 
> <mailto:smug+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
> To post to this group, send email to smug@googlegroups.com 
> <mailto:smug@googlegroups.com>.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/smug 
> <https://groups.google.com/group/smug>.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout 
> <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Sussex Mac User Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to smug+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send an email to smug@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/smug.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to