At the risk of e-mailing the list again too soon (low frequency of spamage
is a good policy, especially if, like me, you have a tenancy to alienate
yourself from people with excessive naivity and stupidity), I wanted to
ask: how can I re-assure the Ubuntu Store that my program is indeed free?
It says it's "non-free," because "[it] may contain non-free components."

I'm using wxWidgets, OpenGL, and boost.  I'm fairly certain those are
free.  I'm not a legal expert, though.  And I can't think of anything else
I might be using that would make it non-free.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
--Sp