Look up the word sarcasm, it should be obvious, but apparently not.

At 06:15 PM 2/21/2006, you wrote:

>Alberto,
>    I joined this list because of your great software. monster.com 
> is where you look for a job. I see enough spam as it is. gfz
>
>KD5NWA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   I thought we joined the list so we could get a job? Darn, I joined
>the wrong list.
>
>At 02:51 PM 2/21/2006, you wrote:
> >Seems like spam to me........
> >
> >i2phd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev:  A general poll to the members
> >of this group. I have pending a request
> >for membership from an applicant from India, who declared that the
> >purpose of his membership will be that of offering openings for jobs,
> >presumably in India.
> >
> >What is your general opinion? Should I allow him to do that (maybe
> >someone is interested), or is such a posting excessively OT?
> >
> >Thanks for your replies
> >
> >73 Alberto I2PHD
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >LA8OKA Martin Storli
> >
> >Oslo, Norway
> >
> >ARCTICPEAK's Radio pages!
> >
> >http://www.arcticpeak.com/radio.htm
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>Cecil Bayona
>KD5NWA
>www.qrpradio.com
>
>I fail to see why doing the same thing over and over and getting the
>same results every time is insanity: I've almost proved it isn't;
>only a few more tests now and I'm sure results will differ this time ...
>
>[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>   SPONSORED LINKS
>         Ham radio   Craft hobby   Hobby and craft supply
>
>---------------------------------
>   YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>
>     Visit your group "soft_radio" on the web.
>
>     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
>
>
>---------------------------------
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>


Cecil Bayona
KD5NWA
www.qrpradio.com

"Windows the worlds most successful software virus" 



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to