On 2/22/06, i2phd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> A general poll to the members of this group. I have pending a request
> for membership from an applicant from India, who declared that the
> purpose of his membership will be that of offering openings for jobs,
> presumably in India.
>
> What is your general opinion? Should I allow him to do that (maybe
> someone is interested), or is such a posting excessively OT?

There are many forums for posting jobs elsewhere. I believe this list should
not be the one. I vote for keeping this list technical and relevant to our hobby
and reject the membership of this particular applicant.

--
73,
      Ramakrishnan - VU3RDD
      http://www.zerobeat.in


 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to