Alberto,

You ask, so here is some first hand experience with respect to hobby 
verses employment opportunity.
I am OOTC (47 yrs) here. Retired in '97 with 31 yrs electronic 
carrier from technician to engineer.
Just a few (I can remember at the moment) opportunities that came my 
way because I was a HAM!
Special high school courses, plus a justification to set up a school 
station at the county's expense.
A military rate maintaining BIG transmitters, receivers and antenna.
First civilian job with the National Aeronautics and Space 
Administration. Then onto employment with other major US companies 
and the adventure of on the air operation from many parts of the 
globe, to include HF from the North Pole as N3AAZ / VE8.

Thanks for asking.

73,
John
N3AAZ
FM19xa




--- In [email protected], "i2phd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> A general poll to the members of this group. I have pending a 
request
> for membership from an applicant from India, who declared that the
> purpose of his membership will be that of offering openings for 
jobs,
> presumably in India.
> 
> What is your general opinion? Should I allow him to do that (maybe
> someone is interested), or is such a posting excessively OT?
> 
> Thanks for your replies
> 
> 73  Alberto  I2PHD
>







 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to