I propose to ask him to notice us where he will finally find space for his 
service.
We can then store the link in our forum space (after a check, obviously).
In this way any member of this forum interested to get in contact with him
can do it without disturbing the normal activities of the group.

Andreas

vy73s de IK2WQI

i2phd wrote:
> A general poll to the members of this group. I have pending a request
> for membership from an applicant from India, who declared that the
> purpose of his membership will be that of offering openings for jobs,
> presumably in India.
> 
> What is your general opinion? Should I allow him to do that (maybe
> someone is interested), or is such a posting excessively OT?
> 
> Thanks for your replies
> 
> 73  Alberto  I2PHD
>  


 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to