@Steve:
It means 16000 samples per pixel also the count of rays per pixel. After
2h4min i reached around 10500 s/px. It should be for the entire ray tree i
think.
And nearly 0.7MSamples per second, which means a image of 1024x512 which
has 0.6 MSamples is updated ~each second.
Your last post looks realy cool after 1hr. My internal version uses nearly
the double of the time as the standalone, Don´t know why...

@Gene:
That is the standard Windows7 Theme...