Yep you are right Raff - but at that time we did not have any asset system going, ask Simon - he and I had the brunt of that.

S.

On 22/05/2013 09:51, Raffaele Fragapane wrote:
That's only an issue with live referencing, which is a pretty bad way to go about it. Versioned referencing will not hold any surprises as you control when a rig reaches what shots. It's a matter of asset management, not of referencing VS localized. If anything localizing takes a liberty away from you, it doesn't ADD security :)