Got a grab on the balls of the issue, it's the bouncing. If I decrease the Ray
Depth of Diffuse to 0, no bouncing, no issue...

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Szabolcs Matefy
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 11:21 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: Anybody succes with the new skin shader for Arnold?

Kicking the SSS in the butt will disable this for sure. However, in all other
place the sss looks just fine. It looks like that the SSS are bouncing a lot
amplifying the effect. Sure, the eyelids are thinner, maybe I should darken the
deep scatter texture there. But, the question is then, from where the hell it
get the light to make the SSS so bright? Even if it's unlit...Anyway, thanks
for the hint, I'll check it during the lunchbreak :)

Cheers