------ Originalnachricht ------
Von: "Maurice Patel" <maurice.pa...@autodesk.com>
An: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com" <softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Gesendet: 13.03.2014 09:34:16
Betreff: RE: A more graceful retirement - my counter offer

Hi Tim,
I don't think anyone here at Autodesk would disagree with you there. Softimage and 3ds Max were designed very much to be out of the box. Maya was designed differently. But Maya users have been asking for more artist friendly workflows and tools out of the box and we believe we can do this and do this really well. We are looking for input from Softimage users too.
maurice

Maurice Patel
Autodesk : Tél:  514 954-7134

Maurice,
I frown a bit over this wording... shouldn't you say you are already looking into the input from Softimage users you already got? There's plenty of information and suggestions already, and after all, you have Luc-Eric Rousseau as Maya UI teamlead now.

What else do you need to hear from us to allow for more educated guesses of what Maya needs, to make it "artist-friendly" (please get me right), that hasn't been discussed so many times of the last days, months, years?

Let me picture this in a comic way: there's this king AD, lazily sitting in the throne room with his flock of minions around him, used to decide fates with the wink of a finger, and now just after there's riots and turmoil and burning villages outside the palace walls, he stirs a bit and with acted astonishment starts asking what is the matter with all the people, who's emissarys he brusquely sent away so often before...

Respectfully,
Eugen

---
Diese E-Mail ist frei von Viren und Malware, denn der avast! Antivirus Schutz
ist aktiv.