And shader effects are 3rd party I believe...and it only works for the view
port... sigh

Same with the modeling tools...just upgraded what they bought....

Here is the problem

The folks in charge don't know that they have a problem... They accept a 99
percent failure rate as reasonable...smaller dev companies cant afford to
fail nearly that much.

I will say I am looking forward to that viewport...

and geodeskic binding is uber cool. I wonder how long it will take some ICE
wiz to make some of that for us :)