From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Rob Chapman
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 5:35 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: ICE - When will we have todays functionality in Maya?

Adrian,

well written and a lot of facts & information, thank you! the team and the
project sounds amazing and exciting stuff indeed. am happy that you are happy,
its refreshing indeed. so welcome!

first question:
you mention it can run on clouds, consoles , Atari 2600's will that list
include softimage? :D

2nd question, is of course, when is an estimate for stage 2 ICE like node
editing. is that likely to be a service pack in current Maya or a 2016. or?

again. good news. for a change!