To be fair,Maurice has already answered this question in a previous thread
Adam.

They won't do that, as it would not be commercially viable, and the strain
would sap resources from Maya's and max's development.

paraphrasing:

"We are not a new up and coming provider with nothing to loose, we have a
considerable client base and our loyalty must be to them"