http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2692&Itemid=68

I talked with colleagues from neighboring studios who did effects for
Stalingrad. They migrated from Maya to Houdini and very happy with that.
And their work is very impressive.

Maya is a legendary product actually. Lots of cool things done with it. but
Houdini is amazing and comfortable and Houdini have ice! and it is even
greater. Moreover we must not forget that Houdini has CHOP. It is powerful
tool for processing procedural animation curves.And Houdini all logical.
All contexts are synchronized. this is different from a connection
bigfrost. While exploring gudini I'm not saying oh shit, I'm just amazed
how cool. (excluding modeling and do UV layout)

moreover  I inspires from this one
http://www.awn.com/animationworld/disney-goes-wild

--
Евграфов Максим.(Summatr)