http://www.sekow.com/subaru_carparts
„vegetation“ system, rigs (character, flowers, camera), instancing galore,
procedural aov management and so many more.. whole job would not been possible
without ICE.

http://www.sekow.com/catrice_color
more ’traditional’ simulation. dust, fluids and shatter.. additional render
support
but again, crucial in scene management.

http://www.sekow.com/kaercher_breeze
dirt, bubbles and some fluids

http://www.sekow.com/schwab_rollover
pseudo swarm behavior and modeling

http://www.sekow.com/anz
neural networks out of strands, completely direct-able, no simulation involved
at all.

https://vimeo.com/89426397
post it setup, stop motion behavior .. technical animation

there is so much more, I use it every friggin day. the most fun I have lately
is in building whole scene management systems using just string type nodes.
the tight relationship to the render tree.. damn I could cry

.sebastian

———
http://www.sekow.com

Am 21.03.2014 um 13:32 schrieb Paul Doyle <technove...@gmail.com>:

> [...]
> Head of 3d
>
> 33/34 Great Pulteney Street
> London
> W1F 9NP
> +44 (0)20 7434 1182
> glassworks.co.uk
> Glassworks Terms and Conditions of Sale can be found at glassworks.co.uk
> (Company registered in England with number 04759979. Registered office 25
> Harley Street, London, W1G 9BR. VAT registration number: 867290000)
> Please consider the environment before you print this email.
> DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and attachments are strictly privileged, private and
> confidential and are intended solely for the stated recipient(s). Any views
> or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
> represent those of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, be
> advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use,
> dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly
> prohibited. If this transmission is received in error please kindly return it
> to the sender and delete this message from your system.
> On 21/03/2014 11:17, Alastair Hearsum wrote:
>> Correction
>>

>> http://www.glassworks.co.uk/video/model-britain&search-type=brand&term=talk
>> 1) Ice crowd
>>

>> Alastair Hearsum
>> Head of 3d
>>
>> 33/34 Great Pulteney Street
>> London
>> W1F 9NP
>> +44 (0)20 7434 1182
>> glassworks.co.uk
>> Glassworks Terms and Conditions of Sale can be found at glassworks.co.uk
>> (Company registered in England with number 04759979. Registered office 25
>> Harley Street, London, W1G 9BR. VAT registration number: 867290000)
>> Please consider the environment before you print this email.
>> DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and attachments are strictly privileged, private and
>> confidential and are intended solely for the stated recipient(s). Any views
>> or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
>> represent those of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, be
>> advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use,
>> dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly
>> prohibited. If this transmission is received in error please kindly return
>> it to the sender and delete this message from your system.
>> On 21/03/2014 11:12, Alastair Hearsum wrote:
>>> Folks
>>>
>>> We had a chat with a senior chap at Autodesk. There was hint of surprise at
>>> one use of ICE that I mentioned in passing. I think we over estimate the
>>> understanding of what ICE gets used for and its all pervading usefulness.
>>> I'd like to invite people to share their ice work especially if its more
>>> obscure (without giving away your trade secrets obviously). Here are some
>>> starters for us. Please keep the explanations as short as possible to

>>> 1) Fine feathers created totally with ice strands
>>> 2) Feather system created in ice
>>> 3) Cats fur : ice strands
>>>
>>> http://www.glassworks.co.uk/video/tadpoles-master
>>> 1) Totally ice strand vegetation
>>> 2) Ice driven water surface
>>> 3) Render tadpoles have ice compound which auomatically detects the shot
>>> number and selects the correct cache
>>>
>>> http://www.glassworks.co.uk/node/3266&search-type=brand&term=g-star
>>> 1) Ice creating the cotton balls unravelling
>>>
>>> http://www.glassworks.co.uk/node/549
>>> 1) Ice crowd
>>>
>>> http://www.glassworks.co.uk/video/transformation&search-type=brand&term=lg
>>> 1) Object IDs picked up in ice and use to assign materials of supermarket
>>> aisle items
>>>
>>> https://vimeo.com/87096859
>>> Some holes aesthetically
>>> 1) ice rigid body pens transferring their attributes to lagoa ice fluid
>>> melted pens
>>> 2)Ice fracturing bottle
>>>
>>> http://www.glassworks.co.uk/video/strewth&search-type=brand&term=o
>>> 1) Intervened in Momentum ice plugin to extract vectors and modulate them
>>>
>>> http://www.glassworks.co.uk/video/excess-baggage&search-type=brand&term=benylin
>>> 1) Hair created from scratch in ice strands including clumping
>>>
>>> http://www.glassworks.co.uk/video/summer-sport-0&search-type=brand&term=freeview
>>> 1) Ice rigid bodies combine with ice syflex and custom hand cooked verlet