By the way it looks amazing, but game engines have already been used for
visualization ( see Cryengine 2 for architectural visualization ), but GI
and indirect illumination is far from being perfect, so I would say it
depend on what you need to do...also you don't have the full flexibility
that a 3d app have, so you'll end up coding what you need ( like if you
want an effect done in ICE with that engine )

Personally I'm planning a 30 minutes movie using UE4, it just looks amazing
and I'll avoid the rendering time which has always been a pain in the a...