Well duh :) , but I had a shot of Vodka on an empty stomach ... and I don't
drink, or at least I did not before this announcement.

Carl is not a dumb man, and he might actually have a clue after watching
these videos.

I am sure he knew this was going to happen. He might not realize however
XSI is actually in better shape as of this moment than any of the 3d apps
he owns.. because the mangers between him and us  don't really get the
power that is there, well at least until now , and that there is a market
he could own again.. the post house....

Bring back the Discreet Logic's BRAND AND CULTURE.... put Maya, Soft and
all the finishing systems back into a culture that understands its users.

Put Soft in the hands of people who really care, give them ONE TENTH the
money you are for maya or max, give XSI the power to compete within the
company, let there be sharing of code between apps!  Its silly not to water
all your plants to see which one will grow...and keep growing.

  I don't think is that there was anyone to champion XSI development after
the whole "slow down boys,  you are making the Maya guys look bad episode"
that sucked the life out of anyone trying to innovate on the Softimage dev
side of things.

Signed only a slightly less drunk Greg...