Yep, the normal map blending was done via the game export option and it
works pretty well and overall the facial setup I guess its kind of similar
( poses, rig controls and so on... )
Also I experimented a bit with ICE and the blending of the normal maps is
quite straight forward to setup, too bad there is no DX11

I notice that there is no really alternative ( unless you biuld your own )
for a facial rig automatic system for Maya...except maybe for The Face
Machine, but I saw lots of people complaining about it...this could be a
good solution maybe