Hi guys,

Trying to load image sequences into a grid or image plane in Maya and the
performance is reeeeaaaally poor.

We are not sure what is causing it, since it seems better when the
secuences are copied locally. We never had any issues with other software,
so inclined to think we are missing something in Maya. We've tried TIF,
PNGs, JPEG, the lot...

Any ideas?