The problem with ZBrush, or any modelling app that doesn't have your full
rig in it, is that for things like combination sculpting they are useless,
because you need to see multiple timelines of the shapes converging as you
refine them for the result to be any good. It's also a ton easier to get
combinatorics started in Soft since you can start any shape from any number
of others with ICE. I so miss that in any other app (that last bit is
literally the only one where Houdini could compete or even surpass Soft,
actually, though it's somewhat painful to wrangle the shit together when
you hit a certain degree of complexity and you end up spending more time
making an uber rig than you do working the shapes' alignment).