From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Cristobal Infante
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 6:04 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Continued use of Softimage question

"IPR window shader picking" wow man this is nice, didn't know about this ;)

Another good one is that you can assign materials via the IPR windows just by
dragging and dropping them onto the objects.

The massive plus with mantra, it's deep integration with Houdini means that
everything just works out of the box. Even though HTOA is really well
implemented is still a plugin and like Sitoa it has the typical arnold caveats
(render doesn't update with every move, adding property to objects, etc). Still
is pretty awesome to have the options, and it's great to see the pace of
development of HTOA. With every release there is always something working 20%
faster ;)

By the way, has anyone given akeytsu a proper go?

On Wednesday, 19 August 2015, Andy Goehler