The one thing to note i have found with ngskin is it only plays nicely with
. ma files.

I fear an .mb getting touched by it.

I agree with Graham. When we compare what we had in soft, we are always
bound for disappointment. That's not to say we shouldn't be trying to push
our agenda every possible chance.

I haven't rigged in soft since the day it was announced eol. My students
literally stopped paying attention in an instant.

I just resigned myself to pushing into Maya fully. Too painful otherwise.