Hi,

hope you guys can help me on this.

I have a little scene, the camera goes from 0 to 96(left to right) at
24fps, it's a logo close up, When i see it in the flipbook or in after
effects there are some issues with the camera, i can't explain it, it's
like it's missing frames but it's not that. Like the camera it's skipping
some frames in the middle, i tried to convert the scene to 30fps, the
camera movement looks better(more fluid) but even with that it seems it's
skipping some frames.

There's a way to fix this? maybe some camera settings? btw I'm using the
default perspective camera. Using sitoa for Render.

thanks in adv.