From: Andy Nicholas <a...@andynicholas.com>
Date: 04/05/2016  12:37  (GMT-05:00)
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Using ICE to drive text, how?

To set the text for geometry, just create an ICE tree on the text object
and make a Set Data with it pointing at "self.text.text".
For conversions for integers and scalars to string, you can either use
Dan Yargici's "DanyTools" on http://www.rray.de/xsi, or create
expressions in parameters and pull those into ICE.

Cheers,
Andy