Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share that we've just release Kraken 1.2. You can get more
details here:
http://fabricengine.com/kraken-1-2/

High Level Overview Video:
https://vimeo.com/171764840

What's New in Kraken 1.2 Video:
https://vimeo.com/171764841

Kraken is an Open Source rigging solution for Fabric Engine that allows you
to use and define rigs and solvers that produce identical results across
different animation applications. Some advantages to using Kraken include:

– Leverages Fabric Engine to give consistent results across applications
– Flexible, customizable, and extendable
– Portable rigs between Maya and Softimage
– Easy to use Biped workflow
– Node based Kraken editor
– Open Source

For those lucky enough to be going to Siggraph this year, be sure to check
out the Kraken presentation at the Fabric Engine User Group.

We also have a presentation at DigiPro about the work Oculus Story Studio
and Fabric Engine's Helge Mathee is doing with Kraken for VR and Unreal
Engine (Yes we have a prototype of Kraken rigs running in Unreal!).

Best,