Hey Adam,

Thanks for the tips on Xsens

I did some further tests and I was blown away by the results...basically
I'm using the same smartphone I'm using as a VR device ( S7 Edge ) as a
router wifi using 4g, and the latency between the real movement and the VR
movement has been reduced by a lot! It's like being connected with the USB
cable and the feedback is truly amazing!

So instead of carrying around my tower pc, the router and so on currently I
can bring just the laptop and that's it!

I'm quite sure that, in order to demonstrate the lag, a First Person
Shooter demo can be done just for playtesting, but what comes next will be
the real challenge for me ( NDA at the moment, but I'll probably share
something during the next couple of weeks )

Perception Neuron does not support multi-level and the setup is a bit time
consuming, but overall I'm very satisfied with the results...also
considering that this is a side project I'm developing and I was able to
have a wireless experience without using expensive tech or optical tracking.

Nicolas