Packed Primitives are so ace that it's hard to put into words.  Polysoups
are awesome also...

The only corner case niggle I've encountered with Packed Primitives so far
is that you if you simulate them with a Pop Solver you need to manually
update the primitive Transform intrinsic to reflect the changes to Orient
etc.  It's really trivial to fix, but it'd be nice if there was a toggle on
the Pop solver to handle this for you.

DAN