very nice
no time like the old time to make one appreciate the possibilities in the
present

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Raffaele Fragapane
Sent: Sunday, June 4, 2017 9:37 PM
To: Official Softimage Users Mailing List.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/xsi_list
<softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Subject: Re: OTish - Soft2Maya transition list

EXTERNAL
There actually is a cult you can turn to for this kind of stuff
http://www.cultofrig.com

And now I will fade into the silent background for another year or two, after
having incidentally proven right both the comment about turning to faith, and
the one about old timers lurking.

Cheers,
Raff

On 31 May 2017 11:28 PM, "Olivier Jeannel"