It is really fun to read the hole thread. We are currently in a state where we buy more and more houdini licenses. Half of the team is doing most of the work in houdini. For our daily commercial/fx work, with a small amount of keyframe animation, it is the tool! After the good old softimage times, we can highly recommend Houdini. With the great integration of Redshift and Arnold working is fun again.

Andy