I'd certainly be down for that too :)

Hacked my way through Houdini for a volume job recently and while there's a
wealth of information out there its sometimes difficult to know the optimal
way to achieve something, and find up to date solutions for the mat context
instead of shops for example. Ended up back in xsi for some particle
behaviours as there are so many compounds I miss for randomization etc.

--
www.matinai.com