Yeah, was just getting to the point with ICE where I felt I could creatively
solve most production problems.

It was really amazing for the final tweak phases of a project, where clients
would pixel f@$k with simulations. I was converting my particle sims into
geometry in order to tweak sim paths using deformers and envelopes, precise
control without losing that simulation feel. I miss that creative satisfaction.