On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 11:28 PM, <mohamed.boucad...@orange-ftgroup.com>wrote:

>  * I still vote for clear language without taking care of the current
> implementations: since the aim is to convey one single option enclosing only
> one name; then the client and the sever behaviours should be provided
> accordingly (i.e., use of "must" instead of the "should").

Thank you, I will wait a bit and see how Ted responds before making any
changes.  For the moment we have what is hopefully a compromise between a
two-person consensus.

* I see your point about the multi-interface text. This is fair. I would
> just add a sentence like:
>
> "Means to bind a FQDN_NAME configuration to a given interface in a MIFed
> device are out of scope of this document."

I think that's appropriate, I'll integrate this.

--
David W. Hankins
SRE