De : softwires-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:softwires-boun...@ietf.org] De la part
de Rajiv Asati (rajiva)
Envoyé : vendredi 19 août 2011 17:04
À : Alain Durand
Cc : softwires@ietf.org; liziye; Yong Cui; iesg-secret...@ietf.org; Ralph Droms
(rdroms)
Objet : Re: [Softwires] Softwire Interim Meeting in Beijing

It doesn't, IMO. In fact, I beg to say that it is unfair mention
'tunneling vs translating' as a blanket statement, since we have known
all along that a sane 4v6 solution would likely involve translating
(44), no matter what.

Moreover, it is reasonable to call out all stateless 4v6 options, not
just a particular solution.

Cheers,
Rajiv

Ralph Droms
> (rdroms)
> Subject: Re: [Softwires] Softwire Interim Meeting in Beijing
>
> We mentioned 'tunneling vs translating'. This should cover it.
>
> Alain.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Aug 19, 2011, at 8:16 AM, "Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <raj...@cisco.com>
wrote:

> > Yong,
> >
> > Why is dIVI not included In the discussion ?
> >
> > Could you please clarify?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Rajiv
> >
> > Sent from Phone....
> >
> > On Aug 19, 2011, at 8:10 AM, "Yong Cui" <cuiy...@tsinghua.edu.cn>
wrote:

> >> Hi folks,
> >>
> >> We, softwire wg chairs, in agreement with our ADs, are announcing
> >> an interim meeting in Beijing on September 26 & 27. The date has
> >> been chosen adjacent to the BBF meeting in Shangai to minimize
> >> travel and visa issues.
> >>
> >> The interim meeting will focus on 'stateless' solutions in general
> >> and 4rd in particular. Expected outcome includes progress on 4rd
> >> spec, packet format, where to put IPv4 bits, port indications, DHCP
> >> option, tunneling vs translation, coexistence with other
> >> technologies, etc...

> >> Meeting Location & recommended hotels
> >> Meeting venue: FIT Building, Tsinghua University, Beijing
> >> FIT Building is the first left building inside of the East Gate
> >> of Tsinghua Univeristy

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=202779846620144871057.0004aad8ce367b
982

http://en.uniscenter.com/newEbiz1/EbizPortalFG/portal/html/index.html