Dear Washam,

This is an issue common to all stateless solutions, including deterministic NAT
with (anaycast) IPv4 address pool.

FWIW, we recorded this issue here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dec-stateless-4v6-04#section-5.15.2.

As a solution to this issue, we proposed to implement the fragmentation-related
function in one single node: any received fragment is redirected to a dedicated
node which will be responsible for reassembly or forward the fragment to the
appropriate CPE. This node must dedicate resources to handle out of order
fragments.

Saying that, I can not quantify the severity of this issue in all operational
networks.

Cheers,
Med