Hi Rémi,

This is well understood. The issue and the behaviour you are describing is
common to all address sharing solutions with or without NAT; including all A+P
flavours (MAP, 4rd, SDNAT).

The point is: ** IF ** the issue raised by Washam is judged ** SEVERE ** issue,
consider the solution presented in
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dec-stateless-4v6-04#section-5.15.2.

Cheers,
Med