Dear Med,

Yes. There are no texts targeting to this topics.
I mean we could leverage the consideration in 4rd-U to build a entry
table. One more REDIRECTION action obviously should be added to the
row of "RESULTING ACTIONS". Any received fragment looking for
conditions and execute a proper action(forwarding or redirection)

BRs

Gang