Le 2012-03-23 à 10:16, <mohamed.boucad...@orange.com> a écrit :

> Hi Rémi,
>
> This is well understood. The issue and the behaviour you are describing is
> common to all address sharing solutions with or without NAT; including all
> A+P flavours (MAP, 4rd, SDNAT).
>
> The point is: ** IF ** the issue raised by Washam is judged ** SEVERE **
> issue, consider the solution presented in
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dec-stateless-4v6-04#section-5.15.2.

In this context, the important consideration is AFAIK that it is completely
acceptable to lose fragmented packets that, with bad luck, happen to be routed
via distinct BRs when there is a route change. Frequent route changes would
have many more severe consequences than this one if considered normal.
Do we agree on this?

Cheers,
RD