Hi,

On 23 March 2012 13:10, Reinaldo Penno <repe...@cisco.com> wrote:

> Thank you.  I believe the answer to my question is  'no'.

divi and divi-pd and MAP-T are essentially the same, algorithmically, ie
with the MAP algorithm and certain paramaters set (eg M=1) they are the
same. The difference of "on-the-wire" encoding would not appear to have any
tangible effect on experimental data collected for divi.
Eg http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sunq-v6ops-ivi-sp-02

-Woj.