[Dapeng]==>
I make a minor change of the last two sentences:
---------
Because of some caveats of such stateful approaches the Service
Provider community feels that a companion effort is required to
specify carrier-side stateless IPv4 over IPv6 approaches. Note
carrier-side stateless IPv4 over IPv6 solutions may be enabled in
conjunction with a port-restricted NAT44 function located in the
customer premises or port translation in the host and that is still
stateful in the whole.
---------

Besides, how about changing all the terminology "stateless" to
"carrier-side stateless" in the document?

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Dapeng Liu

--