Hi Med,

"end to end argument" is different from" stateful/stateless" principally,
"end to end argument" recommend state in the end point(host), but it doesn't say
it is stateless, it is still stateful.

Based on this, I still believe that we need update the current
document with the last comment.

Regards,
Dapeng Liu

--