i'm really confused:|
i'm really anxious about cost of update like count.
and as you said:
<field name="like_count" type="int" indexed="true" stored="true"
docValues="true"/>
you indexed like_count field .and i think it cost alot to update and index
again docs.
because like count change more and more
so isn't better to indede="false" that this field name??!!