If Solr's persian configuration is not sufficient, you could look into
commercial implementation from Basis Tech (I haven't tested it):
http://www.basistech.com/text-analytics/rosette/base-linguistics/for-arabic/
(says it supports persian at the bottom of the page).

I would also open a JIRA with example of what works and what does not.
Even if it does not get implemented very soon, it would be clear
record of what to aim for.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
Solr Analyzers, Tokenizers, Filters, URPs and even a newsletter:
http://www.solr-start.com/