i used pre-built persian analyzer but it isn't enough for me.
this work just for search exacly indexed work!
like search 'go' and search result is 'go'
as i said in english we have stemming,synonym,etc filters that help us to
have flexible search.
and i want some filter for persian.
that pre-built text_fa doesn't satisfied me.have you better perisan filter
than that?or a soulotion to have this filter in persian?
tnx.